Jamie L. Mayrose is a founding member of Rader Mayrose, LLP. Her practice focuses on effective pre-suit dispute prevention and resolution and, when necessary, aggressive litigation. She has significant experience in defending businesses against myriad types of claims – including both breach of contract and tort actions.
Ms. Mayrose’s practice also includes professional liability defense where she defends officer & directors, as well as licensed professionals. She has significant experience in representing attorneys, both in legal malpractice cases and employment matters.In her construction practice she represents design professionals and general contractors in all aspects of litigation, including pre-suit counseling, administrative hearings, arbitration, and trial. Ms. Mayrose’s construction experience includes breach of contract, construction defects in both residential and commercial buildings, landlord/tenant disputes, and construction site injuries/deaths.
Prior to forming Rader Mayrose, LLP, Ms. Mayrose worked for two nationally ranked firms.
• Commercial Litigation
• Professional Liability Defense
• Employment Law
• School Law
• Favorable results, including key summary judgment rulings, achieved in $11 million commercial tenant-landlord-general contractor dispute
• Successfully negotiated advantageous settlement during the second week of trial in a construction site wrongful death matter
• Achieved a complete defense verdict in jury trial involving breach of contract action between employee and employer
• Ex-parte temporary restraining order obtained on behalf of non-profit private school
• Obtained summary judgments in multiple legal malpractice cases
• Successfully opposed class action certification in a residential construction defect matter
• Won summary judgment for mining general contractor in a wrongful death toxic tort case
• Represented architect in multi-million-dollar dispute involving design and construction of a luxury hotel
• United States District Court, Arizona
• Arizona State Bar Association
• Maricopa County Bar Association
• Board of Directors, Phoenix Theatre
• Board of Directors, Heart for the City
• Team Captain for AWLA Girls on the Run 5K Team
• Volunteer Judge at local Mock Trial Competitions